When they eat chicken, most people prefer chicken breasts. But the real flavor is in the dark meat.
Mediterranean Chicken Thighs with Lemon, Olives, and Fresh Herbs is an inexpensive meal that’s packed with flavors.
Mediterranean Chicken Thighs with Lemon, Olives, and Fresh Herbs
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- zest from 1 lemon
- juice from 2 lemons
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, leaves only, chopped
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only (no stems)
- 6 sprigs fresh parsley, chopped
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup black kalamata olives
- 1 cup green olives
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- freshly cooked pasta
Combine oil, garlic, lemon zest and juice, and fresh herbs in large mixing bowl. Add in chicken thighs and stir to cover. Marinate for 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 375°.