Our go-to recipe for making salsa at home, this restaurant-style salsa is super easy to make. In fact, it’s so easy that in the summer when tomatoes are plentiful, we make it every day.
This salsa is a winner: It won 1st Place in our parish men’s salsa cook-off. Woo-hoo!
Award-Winning Homemade Salsa
- 5 Roma tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 white onion, quartered
- 1-2 jalapeño or Serrano peppers, quartered
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 to 1 tsp Adobo seasoning
- handful of fresh cilantro, washed
Combine first five ingredients in a food processor; process until blended. Add in cilantro; pulse 3-4 times.
Serve salsa with tortilla chips.